NC Pre-K Program through GCPC is free to participants with the goal of helping young children prepare for kindergarten. Are partners are a key component to keep our classrooms thriving. Please find tools and information that may be useful.
Tools for Our NC Pre-K Program Partners
- NC Pre-K guidance and requirements (PDF)
- NC Pre-K Site Monitoring Tool (PDF)
- Health Assessment Form for to parents or caregivers (PDF)
- NC Pre-K Monthly Attendance checklist (PDF)
- Staff Information Initial Report and Staff Change Request (PDF)
- NC Pre-K Student Withdrawal Form (PDF)
Apply to Become an NC Pre-K Provider in 2017-2018
Each year we accept applications from qualified early education centers who are interested in becoming an NC Pre-K site. Check back for details about how to apply.
For information or assistance related to NC Pre-K, contact us.