The Guilford County Partnership for Children is seeking a full-time Technical Assistant (TA) Specialist to work within our Guiding Healthy Behaviors in Early Childhood Program (GHBEC) to implement the ShapeNC Healthy Starts for Infants and Toddlers three-year grant. This will include development of strategies to increase physical activity, improve nutrition, increase and support breastfeeding and enhance outdoor learning environments in child care facilities that serve infants and toddlers. The position will be responsible for training/technical assistance/coaching for child care directors and staff, resource provision and outreach and data collection for program evaluation. This position will work with our GHBEC TA Coordinator at the Partnership.
- Minimum education requirement of a BA in early childhood education or other related field with three years experience working in early childhood settings.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, creativity and flexibility, ability to work independently and with teams and engage effectively with community partners.
- Proficiency with technology.
- Knowledge of or training experience with Be Active Kids, GO NAPSACC, and/or outdoor learning environments a plus.
- Level 11 Certification with TA Endorsement
- At least one year providing technical assistance to child care centers or to other professionals
Submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements by Friday, May 3, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. to firstname.lastname@example.org.