- BabyCenter.com for information about pregnancy through early childhood, plus online communities for parents.
- Be Active Kids is all about fun activities that keep children and their parents/caregivers moving.
- Drug Center is committed to educating families and communities about health risks associated with medications and devices. The website includes recalls, research studies, and other information from the pharmaceutical industry.
- Healthychildren.org (powered by the American Academy of Pediatrics) for information about the health and well-being of young children.
- Kids Eat Right offers helpful information about nutrition, plus recipes and practical tips for busy caretakers.
- Kidshealth.org (powered by Nemours Children’s Health System) for helpful information about parenting, child development, nutrition, emotional well-being and many other topics
- NAEYC’s website offers information about a wide variety of topics related to parenting—from biting to transitioning to preschool, from meaningful play to tips about understanding your child.
- Natural Learning Initiative provides some ideas for creating healthy environments.
- Reading Rockets provides tips and tools for reading with your child.
- BabyCenter.com for information on pregnancy through childhood.
- Healthychildren.org de la American Academy of Pediatrics (Desarrollado por pediiatras. Respaldado por los padres)
- Kidshealth.org informacion para padres.