GUILFORD COUNTY PARTNERSHIP FOR CHILDREN
The mission of the Guilford Partnership for Children is to invest in early childhood development by:
- Supporting families and programs to foster healthy environments for young children to grow and learn.
- Educating families and the community about the role we all play in positively shaping children’s early brain development.
- Connecting families, childcare providers and local agencies to resources and information.
- Advocating quality early childhood education for all children.
The Program Director develops, coordinates, monitors, and evaluates programs funded by the Guilford County Partnership for Children (GCPC). The Program Director will provide professional supervision for all GCPC internal programs and technical assistance for Direct Service Providers in order to assure high quality coordinated programming and services for children (birth to 5 years) in Guilford County.
- Maximize GCPC impact by providing technical assistance and training for funded agencies/organizations; convening meetings with contract administrators and project managers to share information, provide program coordination, and enhance collaboration.
- Coordinate the planning and submission of the annual Smart Start plan.
- Assist the Executive Director in implementing the Board approved strategic plan
- Encourage and support the development of cooperative relationships with other child serving agencies/organizations.
- Conduct site visits to funded programs on a regular basis to monitor implementation of activities in accordance with project application and abstract description
- Assure that all funded activities are Evidence-based or Evidence-informed and are implemented with model fidelity.
- Provide expertise on the needs of young children and their families, maintain knowledge of the availability of resources to support young children and offer assistance to address unmet needs.
- Provide staff support to committees of the Board as requested.
- Provide staff supervision of internal programs.
- Oversee the evaluation of all Partnership programs.
- Serve as a resource person to direct service providers in developing effective and thorough evaluation plans.
- Prepare evaluation reports on progress made by each project and the Partnership, as a whole, in achieving goals, objectives, benchmarks and outcomes.
- Collect and track quarterly progress reports from grantees; summarize and analyze data regarding Partnership funded projects.
- Coordinate other data collection and analysis of Partnership activities as needed.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong knowledge of early childhood development and the field of research that supports early childhood programming.
- Ability to collect and analyze data and present information effectively and concisely, written and orally.
- Superior organizational skills and initiative; workflow management, supervising experience of all appropriate staff and contractors.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Board and committee members, supervisor, peers, and community partners.
- Understanding of the organization’s position regarding the achievement of its goals and mission and its compliance with legal and regulatory requirements; ability to analyze, interpret, recommend, and implement policy and procedural guidelines.
- Results-oriented with an aptitude suited for working under deadline pressure.
- Relate well with others and promotes a positive demeanor.
- Demonstrate sensitivity to cultural diversity.
- Demonstrate sound judgment.
- Problem-solver, creative and forward thinking.
- Self-motivated with demonstrated high maturity level.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood or related field required.
- Five years experience in program implementation and evaluation.
- Five years experience with a non-profit organization preferred or a combination of non-profit and public agency experience.
- Masters preferred
Please send cover letters and resumes to email@example.com
Guilford County Partnership for Children
|The Finance/Contracts Specialist provides assistance to the Finance Director in performing and coordinating the day to day fiscal administration of the accounting and contracts processes for the Partnership.|
· Tracking and analyzing monthly revenues and expenditures.
· Performing accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
· Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and fiscal reports and tax forms.
· Assist in the preparation of annual audits and/or monitoring visits.
· Assist in the tracking and maintenance of fixed assets.
· Prepare board approved professional contracts. Ensure that professional contracts paperwork is updated, complete and on file in accordance to contract requirements.
· Coordinate, review & maintain all disbursements of payments, Financial Status Reports, amendments and revisions to contracted providers, individuals & organizations, ensure compliance to contract requirements and perform year end reconciliations to contract amounts, expenditures and reimbursements.
· Assist with annual financial monitoring visits.
· Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, or business.
· Advanced knowledge of GAAP and accounting procedures.
· Strong computer skills to work with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
· Strong computer skills to work with Accounting Software.
|Additional education/experience/skills/training preferred:
· Strong organizational skills.
· High attention to detail.
· High level of accuracy.
· Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment.
· Ability to solve problems and make good sound decisions.
· Ability to complete assigned work in accordance with deadlines.
Please send cover letters and resumes to Feliciab@guilfordchildren.org