REQUEST FOR APPLICATION
CONTRACTED SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
The Partnership for Children of Guilford County is currently seeking bids for a social media contractor to carry out our social media strategy. The Partnership is the local Smart Start agency for Guilford County, which provides funding for several programs in Guilford County which serves children ages 0-5 and their families. Some of the functions of this role includes providing timely information and resources to families, the public and its stakeholders through social media outlets such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. Posts and information shared through the Partnership’s social media and website channels are aimed at being community based and culturally sensitive. Information shared should be targeted to heighten the public’s awareness and knowledge of early childhood education, the needs of young children, and resources available for young children and their families. The contractor hired for this position will also work to inform the public through social media channels of the Partnership’s funded programs, and additional early childhood programs to increase public awareness regarding the significance of early childhood resources that are available in Guilford County and beyond.
Duties would include:
- Become an advocate for the Partnership, its funded programs, and the early childhood community.
- Provide website management
- Design, create and manage promotions, agency electronic newsletters, and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education regarding early childhood to remain highly effective and knowledgeable regarding the field to assist with posts.
- Monitor effective benchmarks and best practices for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- Analyze, review, and report quarterly on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
The deadline for proposal submissions is Wednesday, December 20, 2017. Proposals may be submitted to LouMecia Staton at: email@example.com. If you have any questions, please give us a phone call at: 336.274.5437.