Become a Business Partner by:
- Host a First 2000 Days gathering. Help others learn about the positive effect high-quality early childhood experiences have on workforce readiness, crime prevention and our national security. Watch the First 2000 Days video.
- Hold a supply drive for a high-quality childcare classroom. Early childhood professionals often spend their own money on supplies for their classrooms. We’re happy to provide a supply list.
- Donate together. Your business can make a big difference in the lives of young children when you work together. Have an idea for a fundraiser? Let us know!
- Become a 2017 “Week of the Young Child” sponsor. From April 24-28, Guilford County will celebrate the national Week of the Young Child. There will be activities every day to raise awareness and to engage the community. Sponsorship opportunities are available.
Want more information or have ideas to share? Contact us.
Thanks to these foundations, businesses and individuals who sponsored and supported our 2014 Week of the Young Child events.
- Guilford County Partnership for Children Board of Directors
- Joseph M. Bryan Foundation
- Community Foundation of Greater Greensboro
- Cemala Foundation
- Cone Health Foundation
- Weaver Foundation
- Hanes Lineberry
- High Point Bank
- Loyal Promoters
- Brown Investment Properties
- U. S. Trust/Bank of America
- United Way of Greater Greensboro
- Jim Morgan