Individuals can get involved by:
- Being informed. Individuals can read about the state of our children in Guilford County and watch a video about why the First 2000 Days matter.
- Getting social. Anyone is able to “Like” us on Facebook and share our news with their friends and followers.
- Signing up for our monthly e-newsletter and advocate bulletins to connect with what’s happening in Guilford County when it comes to early childhood development.
- Donate. When you do, you support the work of our Community Partners and our organization’s advocacy efforts. Donate Today.
- Write a letter to the editor to show your support for funding programs that help all children success.
- Contact your elected officials and tell them how important early childhood development is to our county and to our state.
- Host a First 2000 Days gathering. We are delighted to help you spread the word about the importance of the First 2000 Days. If you gather a group, we’ll provide a speaker. Contact us.
If you would like more information or have ideas to share? Contact us.