JOB LISTING IN OUR GUIDING HEALTHY BEHAVIORS IN EARLY CHILDHOOD PROGRAM
The Guilford County Partnership for Children is seeking a part-time (20 hours per week) Technical Assistant (TA) Specialist to work within our Guiding Healthy Behaviors in Early Childhood Program (GHBEC) to complete the final year of our Shape NC Healthy Starts for Infants and Toddlers grant.
This will include ongoing support of previously developed strategies for increasing physical activity, improved nutrition, increased and support for breastfeeding as well as coordinating the construction of enhanced outdoor learning environments in five child care facilities that serve infants and toddlers. The position will be responsible for training/technical assistance/coaching for child care directors and staff, resource provision and outreach and data collection for program evaluation. This position will work with our current Shape TA Coordinator at the Partnership.
- Minimum education requirement of a BA in early childhood education or other related field with three years experience working in early childhood settings.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, creativity and flexibility, ability to work independently and with teams and engage effectively with community partners.
- Level 11 Certification with TA Endorsement
- Knowledge of or training experience with Be Active Kids, GO NAPSACC, and/or outdoor learning environments a plus.
- Proficient with technology
- At least one year providing technical assistance to child care centers or to other professionals
- Experience with Infants and Toddlers
Submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements by June 12, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check back as we post employment opportunities as they come available.