As parents and families, we are our child’s first teacher. That’s a big responsibility, especially since 90% of a child’s brain development happens by age five.
This hub is a resource that can help you:
- Find credible information about what’s happening at every stage of your child’s development.
- Connect with resources in Guilford County designed especially for parents and young children.
- Get ideas about fun, free activities you can do with young children through our Pinterest page.
- Learn about high-quality childcare options and see what’s available at various stages.
- Find out about the Summer Meals Program hosted by Guilford County WIC
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Get connected to other services and resources in Guilford County by calling 2-1-1 from any phone.
Want to share a favorite resource? Contact us.