To read about how early investments provide lifetime benefits please review our flyer about our Smart Start Funded Programs (PDF). Some of our programs are:
- Family Literacy/Language Development – Reading Connections
- Healthy Start – Family Services of the Piedmont
- Parents as Teachers Guilford County
- Reach Out and Read – Triad Adult and Pediatric Medicine, Inc.
- Bringing Out the Best – UNCG Center for Youth, Families & Community Partnerships
- Child Care Health Consultants – Guilford Co. Dept. of Health & Human Services, Div. of Public Health
- Child Care Subsidy – Guilford County Dept. of Social Services (DSS)
- Guiding Healthy Behaviors in Early Childhood – Partnership for Children of Guilford County
- NICU Family Support – Family Support Network of Central Carolina, Inc.
- Adopt-A-Mom Program – Coalition on Infant Mortality
More than 90% of brain development occurs by age five, which is why this work is so important. Our challenge continues to be shifting the odds so that ALL children are prepared for success in school and in life. The rewards are too many to count.