As parents and families, we are our child’s first teacher. That’s a big responsibility, especially since 90% of a child’s brain development happens by age five.
This hub is a resource that can help you:
- Find credible information about what’s happening at every stage of your child’s development: prenatal, infant, toddler, Preschool, NC Pre-K, Kindergarten, and children with special needs.
- Connect with resources in Guilford County designed especially for parents and young children.
- Get ideas about fun, free activities you can do with young children through our Pinterest page.
- Learn about high-quality childcare options and see what’s available at various stages.
- Find out about the Summer Meals Program hosted by Guilford County WIC (We will post info for summer 2020 as soon as we receive it. Check back or follow us on social media.)
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Get connected to other services and resources in Guilford County by calling 2-1-1 from any phone.
Want to share a favorite resource? Contact us.