Childcare & Preschool Teachers
Early childhood professionals—including directors, teachers, and students—help prepare the next generation of children for school and for life. Your work matters to children, their families, our community, and the world. This section is designed to help you get information you need to learn and grow in this important profession.
The quality of care EC Professionals provide to the children and families they serve matters to families. It matters to us, too.
As EC Professionals and GCPC work together to improve the quality of childcare in Guilford County, you can count on us to do the following:
- Create and share professional development opportunities so you can stay connected
- Connect you with Community Partners who can help you serve children in your care
- Help you connect with other early childhood professionals to share ideas
- Bring together early childhood professionals from across the county to solve common problems
- Highlight the work you do with children in a variety of different ways
- Study issues related to wages and create a plan for addressing this issue
We'll also provide resources and ideas to help make your job and life a little easier.
Please contact us with your ideas and suggestions for improving early childhood learning and development.