More than 2,100 children in Guilford County are enrolled in high-quality NC Pre-K programs. The program is free to participants with the goal of helping young children prepare for kindergarten. NC Pre-K sites include public elementary schools, Head Start Centers, and private childcare centers throughout Guilford County.
NC Pre-K Program through GCPC is free to participants with the goal of helping young children prepare for kindergarten. Our partners are a key component to keep our classrooms thriving. Please find tools and information that may be useful.
Tools for Our NC Pre-K Program Partners
- NC Pre-K Site Monitoring Tool (PDF)
- NC Pre-K Guidance and Requirements (PDF)
- Health Assessment Form for parents or caregivers (PDF)
- NC Pre-K Monthly Attendance checklist (PDF)
- Staff Information Initial Report and Staff Change Request (PDF)
- Provider Invoice (Fillable PDF)
For information or assistance related to NC Pre-K, contact us.